Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you. Your smile subliminally tells them a lot about your personality. If you always have a great big smile on your face, it tells people that you’re self-confident, outgoing, successful, and have a positive outlook on life. But if you’re self-conscious about your teeth, because they’re chipped, discolored or missing, you may not feel like smiling. And, unfortunately, this may give people the wrong impression about you.
At Danville Family Dentistry, we specialize in smile makeovers for Hendricks County residents. A smile makeover is a cosmetic dentistry treatment plan that’s designed to improve the appearance of your smile.
Reasons Why You May Want a Smile Makeover
There are several reasons why Hendricks County residents choose to have a smile makeover. They may have:
- Yellowed or stained teeth.
- Chipped or cracked teeth.
- Crooked or overlapping teeth.
- Worn teeth.
- Missing teeth or gaps between teeth.
- Silver or amalgam dental fillings.
Dr. Jon Erickson at Danville Family Dentistry will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that fulfills your smile desires. Your treatment plan may consist of one or more cosmetic and restorative procedures, such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental implants, composite bonding or dental crowns. A smile makeover can:
- Improve the color of stained or dulled teeth.
- Fill in gaps, improving your bite.
- Reduce your risk of tooth decay.
- Enhance the overall appearance of your smile.
- Give you a whiter, brighter smile and a more youthful appearance.
If you’re ready to have an amazing smile, contact our Hendricks County office to schedule your smile-makeover evaluation. Once your smile makeover is completed, you’ll have a beautiful, natural-looking smile that you can’t wait to show off — one that will make a positive impact on the people you meet!