At Danville Family Dentistry, we realize not everyone in Hendricks County has dental insurance. But that doesn’t mean your dental hygiene isn’t important. While brushing and flossing your teeth daily will help remove a lot of the debris and plaque on or in between your teeth, you still should visit us every six months for a professional teeth cleaning.
To help keep your smile healthy – even if you don’t have insurance, Danville Family Dentistry offers our Smile Savings Plan for our patients. While this program isn’t dental insurance, it enables patients who qualify to receive a set amount of dental services for one year at an annual rate of $275. Routine dental services for adults (age 17 and older) covered by this program include:
- 2 professional dental cleanings.
- 2 professional oral evaluations.
- Regularly scheduled radiographs or X-rays.
When you come in for your oral evaluation and teeth cleaning appointment, you’ll have:
- X-rays taken of your teeth.
- Plaque and tarter buildup removed from your teeth.
- Your teeth polished and flossed.
- Your oral health assessed.
Regular dental checkups and teeth cleanings can provide Hendricks County residents with many benefits, including:
- Recommendations on how you can take better care of your oral health
- Early detection of dental problems, so you can address these issues before they get worse.
- The prevention of gum disease. When your gums stay healthy, you’re less likely to lose any teeth.
- Fresher breath.
- A brighter, whiter smile with the removal of any stains on your teeth.
If Dr. Jon Erickson does find additional dental problems, like tooth decay, missing teeth or gum disease, Smile Savings Plan members also receive 15% off any other dental care provided by Danville Family Dentistry to take care of these issues. To qualify for this patient-courtesy program, you must pay for all treatment with cash, check or credit card before your treatment begins.
Contact our Hendricks County office at 317-745-4400 for more information and to sign up for our Smile Savings Plan today. With regular dental checkups and professional teeth cleanings, you can have a healthier smile.