Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you have worn down, broken or missing teeth? Do you have chronic jaw pain? Do you experience clicking or popping of your jaw? Do you have frequent headaches, back pain, and/or muscle tenderness that’s related to your dental health? If you’re ready to fix these and other dental issues, a full mouth restoration can be an excellent solution for you.
What Is Full Mouth Restoration?
A full mouth restoration combines a variety of general and cosmetic dental procedures. At Danville Family Dentistry, we customize our full mouth restoration approach based on our Hendricks County patients’ needs. A treatment plan may include:
- Root canals
- Dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Porcelain veneers
- Dentures and partials
- Periodontal (gum) treatments
- Teeth whitening
What Are the Benefits of a Full Mouth Restoration?
A full mouth restoration (also known as a full mouth reconstruction) helps resolve your severe dental issues to:
- Enhance the appearance of your teeth and gums. You’ll gain a gorgeous smile that’s bound to boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
- Rebuild the structure of your mouth. An improved facial structure can reduce the signs of aging, such as sagging skin, or furrows and cracks along your lips.
- Restore the function of your jaw joints to prevent bruxism or temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder.
- Help you eat, drink, and speak normally and more comfortably.
- Recover your overall dental health.
Additionally, full mouth restorations can improve the overall health of Hendricks County residents. When oral health issues like plaque, tooth decay, and gum disease are treated, the risk that oral bacteria in your mouth will spread throughout your body, triggering inflammation, is reduced. Inflammation can harm blood vessels and lead to hardening of the arteries. Arteriosclerosis (or hardening of the arteries) makes it harder for your blood to flow to your heart. It also increases your risk for a heart attack or stroke. Therefore, a full mouth restoration can reduce these risks.
Revitalize Your Smile
Are you ready for a life-changing treatment to give you a bright, beautiful smile? Contact the Hendricks County office of Danville Family Dentistry to schedule an appointment today. Dr. Jon Erickson can answer your questions about full mouth restoration, the treatments you may need, and the benefits you can gain.
Disclaimer: The information included in this article is for educational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.