Did you know that there are over 108 million people (adults and children) in the U.S. who don’t have dental health insurance? That’s a lot of people! These uninsured people don’t just live in big cities. They live in the suburbs and rural areas like Hendricks County, too. These uninsured people could be a family member, a friend, a neighbor or – even YOU!
Because they don’t have dental health insurance, the majority of these people just don’t go to the dentist for treatment, because they can’t afford it. So they may be walking around Hendricks County suffering in pain due to untreated cavities, an abcessed tooth or other dental problems.
Danville Family Dentistry, located in Hendricks County, wants to help members of our patient family who may not have dental health insurance and who qualify, by offering our Smile Savings Plan.
What is the Smile Savings Plan?
The Danville Family Dentistry Smile Savings Plan is not a dental health insurance program. It’s a patient-courtesy program that enables qualified individuals to pay an annual fee instead of using dental health insurance. Smile Savings Plan members get a set amount of dental services for one year.
These dental services include:
- 2 professional dental cleanings.
- 2 professional oral evaluations.
- Routinely scheduled radiographs or dental images produced on a sensitive plate or film that uses X-rays, gamma rays or similar radiation.
- 15% off any other dental care provided by Danville Family Dentistry, including fillings, crowns, dentures and more.
The annual Smile Savings Plan membership cost is:
- $275 for adults.
- $275 for children (16 and under). The children’s Smile Savings Plan also includes 2 fluoride treatments a year.
To qualify for this unique program, you must pay for treatment by cash, check or credit card before treatment begins.
Don’t let the lack of dental health insurance cause you to suffer oral pain. For more information about our Smile Savings Plan, call Danville Family Dentistry at 317.745.4400 or visit our website at www.DanvilleDentalCare.com. Sign up for the Smile Savings Plan today to help maintain your dental health!